|Hilo Office||Oahu Office||Pahoa Office|
Are you ready to be affiliated with a company that is willing to invest time and resources into helping you develop your full potential?
Do you seek a friendly, non-competitive environment where you can look to your teammates for advice and help? How about the chance to actually sit down with your broker to discuss the issues you are facing, so you can get expert advice and direction? Are you tired of working for people who are more interested in the fees they charge you than the development of your sales and marketing skills? If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you might be a perfect fit for Savio Realty Ltd!
Here at Savio Realty Ltd, we are always looking for good, motivated, licensed Realtors. We understand that a healthy working relationship involves investing time and resources to the benefit of both parties - and our experienced team of managers works full-time to do just that. Unlike many, the management team here has built their careers by actually doing business in Real Estate… with an average of 25 years of experience each, covering every facet of Hawaii Real Estate.
• Exceptional training in GB sales, lease-to-fee conversions, project sales, development, and commercial leasing
• Competitive commission splits
• Centralized support and processing for everything from entering listings to closing escrows
• Online resources for all aspects of the Real Estate industry
• Centrally-located offices with state-of-the-art technology
• Website and company marketing leads without referral fees
• Unrestricted access to your broker and management team
• Affordable E & O insurance rates.
We also have:
• Affordable supplemental health insurance for your family
• Discounted cell phone services for your family
• Special fee structure for selling, purchasing, or renting on your own behalf.
We do not have:
• Desk fees
• Transaction fees
• Franchise fees
• Processing fees
• Copy charges
• Phone bills
• In fact… we have no fees of any kind!
Savio Realty Ltd. truly believes in doing things the old-fashioned way. Although we have invested in the best resources that money can buy, we have never lost sight of the most important aspects of Real Estate: personal relationships and cooperation.
If you are interested in learning more about us, or would like to join our family of professionals, please feel free to contact me directly, or contact the manager on your island. We welcome the chance to tell you why we believe that Savio Realty Ltd. should be your new home.
Principal Broker, Savio Realty Ltd.